Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas By The Sea...

Good Morning!

Merry Christmas to each and everyone of my blog friends. I hope you all had a brilliant day and I hope Santa came to each and everyone of you.

I have a bit of a gift to show off to you all today from our girl Marzenka, aka sussieM Designs. This kit is absolutely gorgeous and totally perfect for an Aussie Christmas page! We are in Summer here in the land down under and this kit is just totally perfect for us all living down in the Southern Hemisphere!

by sussieM Designs




And here is my page using this adorable kit.

Christmas By The Sea

Click Here to view full credits in my DS Gallery.

I hope this finds you all going amazing and having a great time during this Christmas break.
Sending all my love out to you all and I hope the New Year brings you lots and lots of good luck.

0 comments:

Post a Comment